About the Course
Materials Science is a very vast and interdisciplinary field, consisting of various segments in which intensive research is going on from several decades. The research and development activities in this field have led to many novel inventions leading to the marvelous progress in the technology.
Thus the main motive of this program is to introduce students (UG, PG and Ph.D.) and Professionals working in the fields of Metallurgy, Materials Science, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Energy, Nanotechnology etc., to the Emerging Materials in various fields, their properties, applications and commonly used characterization methods for those particular applications.
The online short-term course will focus on the following areas with respect to the emerging and novel materials, their properties and commonly used characterization methods. Following areas will be at the heart of this program
- Energy Storage
- Functional Polymeric Membranes
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration Fees: INR 118 /- (Including 18 % GST)
- Last date to register: 25th August, 2020, 05:00 pm
- The Participants will be awarded with an e-certificate
Dr. Kunal Borse