The Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Patna is organizing an Online Course on Deep Learning-Based Speech Processing Techniques for Smart Health and Education Systems-Concepts, Recent Trends, and Key Challenges from September 20 to 24, 2021.
Indian Institute of Technology Patna (abbreviated IIT Patna or IITP) is an autonomous institute of education and research in science, engineering, and technology located in Patna, India. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. It is one of the new IITs established by an Act of the Indian Parliament on August 6, 2008.
The course content is designed for participants to motivate them to learn about deep learning-based speech processing techniques for smart health and education systems. The course will uncover the following contents:
- Physiological Sounds Analysis Techniques for Edge Health Computing Systems
- Speech and Spoken-language centric Machine Intelligence
- Advancement in Deep learning-based speech processing
- Deep Learning Based Speech Signal Quality Assessment Methods for Unsupervised Speech Analysis Systems
- Dysarthric Speech Processing
- Detection of Vocal Folds’ Disorders using EGG signals
- Deep Learning for Speech Based Health and Educational Systems
- Deep Learning for Speech Enhancement and Recognition
Who can Attend?
The course is suitable for freshers (UG/ PG including Ph.D. students), Scientists in R&D organizations, Faculty Members, and, technical professionals interested in this domain.
A participation fee of Rs. 1000/750/500 + 18% GST is applicable for the Indian participants (faculty & others / research scholars / PG/ UG students). For international participants, a fee of USD 50 + 18% GST will be applicable. Payment Details: Bank Name: State Bank of India; Account Holder Name: IIT Patna Vishlesan I-Hub Foundation; Account Number: 39579970437; IFSC Code: SBIN0017164; Branch Name: IIT Bihta.
To register for the online course, click here. The last date to register is September 17, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- Online Course on Machine Learning & Its Applications in IoT, Computer Vision & Cloud Computing by MNNIT Allahabad [Sept 20-24]: Register by Sept 15
- Online Course on Basics of Remote Sensing, Geographical Information System & Global Navigation Satellite System by ISRO & IIRS [Aug 16-Nov 26]: Registrations Open