IIT Roorkee is organizing an Online Short Term Course/ FDP on Deep Learning & Its Applications from May 4 to 13, 2020. In order to ensure that the dissemination of knowledge does not stop due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the classes will be held online via ZOOM.
- Introduction of deep learning and it’s real-life applications.
- Understanding of shallow and deep architecture.
- Understanding of neural network and sequential modeling.
- The program would help the participants to understand the key concepts behind deep learning.
- Participants would be able to learn how to build deep learning that is adaptable to any environment in real life.
- Hands-on experience in hyperparameter tuning and regularization practice.
- Understand the difference between machine learning and statistical data analysis.
- Data analysis Case study Project using diabetes dataset, Evaluate the accuracy and generality of machine learning models.
- Types of algorithms, Pipelining methods, and use case, Exercise with Iris dataset, Regression problem case study.
- Binary classification case study, Artificial Neural Networks, The Neuron Diagram, Neuron Models & Neural Network.
- Functioning of Neurons Activation functions Gradient Descent, Stochastic Descent, ramp function, sigmoid function, Gaussian function.
- Introduction to the deep neural network, Installing Libraries, Training the model, Introduction to OpenCV, Basics of Image Processing.
Faculty/ Ph.D./ Research Scholars of engineering/technical institutions and persons from Govt. departments/labs and industry.
- Faculty Members: Rs. 250/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 500/-
- Persons from Industry: Rs. 1500/-
50 seats on the first-cum-first-serve basis.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is May 1, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.