The Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab, is organizing an Online Course on Data Analytics Tools & Techniques from September 22 to 26, 2020.
The aim of this short-term course is to provide exposure in “Data Analytics Tools and Techniques” through interaction with experts in different domains of research.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is declared as an Institute of Eminence under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India.
This STC aims to engage applicants from academia, scientific, and research communities with a number of aspects of Data Analytics, concepts and technologies, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, and current trends of data analytics in various applications.
The five-day workshop enables the participants to learn and conceptualize Data Analytics, understand the theoretical and practical aspects of quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and apply various quantitative modelling and data analysis techniques to solve real-world business problems.
- Prior registration is mandatory to attend the STC.
- To register for the course, click here.
- The last date to register is September 20, 2020.
- Google meet link and other instructions will be shared via e-mail on Sept 21, 2020, to all registered participants.
- E-certificate shall be issued to the participants on the successful participation of the course.
Dr. Avtar Singh, Assistant Professor, CSE
Phone Number: +91-9418217275
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.