NIT Warangal is organising Online short-term course on Data Analytics with Python on 8-12 Feb 2021. This short-term course facilitates upgrading knowledge, skill in the most advanced areas of Data Analytics.
- The program will positively impact the perceived ability to understand recent advances in data analytics
- Participants will be able to demonstrate knowledge of machine learning techniques to solve real world problems in data science, and various other applications
- Introduction: What is Data Analytics Real-life examples and Applications, Machine Learning vs. Data Science vs. AI, Machine Learning.
- Python Essentials: Primitive Data types, lists, tuples, dictionaries, strings, Data manipulation tools (Operators, Functions, Packages, control structures, Loops, arrays), Importing Data from various sources (CSV, txt, excel), Exporting Data to various formats.
- Regression: Linear Regression, Polynomial Regression
- Classification: SVM, Multi-class SVM, Decision trees, KNearest Neighbors.
- Ensemble Learning
- Clustering: K-means, Hierarchical and other clustering approaches
- Recommendation Systems: Introduction, Types of recommender systems, Content-based, Collaborative filtering.
- Muti-Criteria Decision Making using AHP, Vikor, Topsis
- Hands-on to the majority of the topics using Python
Faculty members in all disciplines of Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics, Life sciences, Management, Post Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students who have an aptitude to work in the areas of data analytics.
- Participants will get an e-certificate upon successful completion of the course.
- Course material, session recordings will be shared with participants with the consent of the speaker.
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Eligible candidates may apply by filling the following google form with payment proof on or before 25th January, 2021.
- Registration fee: Faculty, Post-doctoral fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students- Rs. 500 /- and Industry participants Rs. 1000/-.
Dr. M. Sandhya,
Dr. Y. Sreenivasa Rao,