The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore is organizing an Online Course on Cyber-Physical Production Systems from August 9 to 11, 2021.
This course is Conducted by Industry-Academia Consortium for Smart Manufacturing, IIT Indore, India, under the Distinguished International Associate (DIA) Programme and the Industry-Academia Partnership Programme of Royal Academy of Engineering, London, UK.
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore (IIT Indore or IITI), located in Madhya Pradesh, is one of the Institutes of Technology established by the Government of India in 2009. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 which declares eight new IITs as well as the conversion of Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University to IIT.
- Overview of CPS and CPPS
- CPS for biological system
- Working with sensors in CPS
- Industry 4.0 and its implications for innovation and growth
- Internet of Things (IoT) as an important element of CPS
- Prognostics for health management of assets
- Case study on digitization initiatives in SME
- Digital twins for asset management
- Collaborative learning for manufacturing-as-a-service
Who can Attend?
- Students (UG/ PG/ Ph.D.)
- Industry professionals (executive and middle management)
- Faculty members/ scientists from academic institutes/ universities
- INR 1000/- for Students from India (UG/ PG/ Ph.D.)
- INR 3000/- (USE 60) for other academic members (faculty members, postdoctoral fellow, etc.) from India
- INR 5000/- for Industry Participants from India
- USD 100 for any participants from other than India
- Free for Members of IndAC-SM, and all past and current Distinguished International Associates (DIA) of Royal Academy of Engineering (RAE), London, UK.
To pay the registration fees, click here.
To register for the online course, click here.
The last date to register is August 5, 2021.
You might also be interested in: