NIT Karnataka is conducting an Online Course on Cyber Attack Detection & Mitigation Techniques from July 27 to 31, 2020.
This subject consolidates the student & participants’ understanding of Cyber Security by considering security principles, methodologies, and technologies from a technical and management perspective used in practice. The subject allows students/ participants to learn about and discuss various cyber-attack techniques used in practice, and methods to defend against such attacks using industry-standard tools and techniques.
- Introduce the participants to the fundamentals of Cyber Security, need of Cyber Security, various Cyber Attacks, and their mitigation techniques.
- Introduce the participants to various Open Source Tools related to Cyber Security.
- To enable the participants to analyze Cyber Attacks, Detection, and Mitigation techniques.
- Strengthen the confidence level and capability of the participants in designing and developing Cyber Security Tools.
- Extend the theoretical concepts towards Cyber Security and provide solutions to address real-world problems.
- Enable the participant to understand real-world problems in terms of Industry and their solutions, through case studies and live projects related to Cyber Security.
- To introduce participants to open problems in Cyber Security and give future research directions.
Undergraduate or Postgraduate students of engineering colleges in Karnataka.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
The last date to register is July 15, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Wireless Communication Technologies for IoT by NIT Patna [July 27-Aug 7]: Registrations Open.