National Insitute of Technology (NIT), Warangal is organizing an Online Program on “Current trends in Data Analytics through hands-on Experience from August 31 to September 4, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
- To enable participants to learn and conceptualize Data Analytics in various areas like biomedical, defense, e-commerce, education, healthcare, etc.
- To investigate theoretical and practical aspects of quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Effectively analyze problems and identify solutions for data analysis.
- Demonstrate knowledge of statistical data analysis techniques utilized in teaching practices decision making.
- Apply quantitative modeling and data analysis techniques to solve real-world business problems.
- Introduction to data analytics, Data Interpretation, importing, and exporting data.
- Sampling methods for data analysis, data filtering, normalization of data.
- Tools to analyze data, Dimensions of data, Dimensionality reduction.
- Linear and Non-linear Regression Models Classification and Clustering, Predictive analysis, Medical data processing, analysis, and feature selection.
- Recommendation Systems, Decision Analysis.
- Supervised and Unsupervised learning.
- Hands-on sessions are covered using Python Programming.
Faculty members in all disciplines of Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics, Life sciences, Management, Post Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students who have an aptitude to work in the areas of data analytics are invited to apply.
Eminent faculty from IITs, Central Universities, Industry and Senior Faculty from different departments of NIT Warangal, will deliver lectures and conduct hands-on sessions.
- Faculty, Post-Doctoral fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG student: Rs. 500/-
- Industry Participants: Rs. 1000/-
Registration fee can be remitted Online/ NEFT to the Bank Account details: Account Name: Center for Continuing Education NITW, Account Number: 62403680215 (Savings Account), Bank Name: State Bank of India, Branch: NIT Warangal, IFSC Code: SBIN0020149.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is August 24, 2020.
Phone Number: 9394468554
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Emerging Techniques in Smart Power System by NIT Warangal [Aug 24-28]: Register by Aug 23.