The Department of Chemical Engineering, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab, is organizing an Online Course on Current Industrial Practices in Chemical Engineering from September 23 to 27, 2020.
This course would bridge the gap between the industry practitioners and the young engineers as it would help in broadening the horizons of the young minds by providing them with a common interactive platform and solving their queries generated by curiosity.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is declared as an Institute of Eminence under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India.
- Radioisotope Applications in Industry
- RTD Measurement of Industrial Scale Pulp Digester using Radio-tracers.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications in Chemical Engineering.
- Manufacturing of Paper from Agro-based Raw Materials.
- Current Industrial Practices in Chemical Engineering.
- Plant Design Stages and Process Engineering
- Construction Chemical – Enabler of Durable and Sustainable Construction
Who can Attend?
Registration is open to participants from academia, industry, and R&D labs.
- Academia: Rs. 100/-
- Industry participants: Rs. 200/-
Registration fee (Nonrefundable) and need to be paid to Paytm OR google pay: +91-9819588825. The screenshot of the payment needs to be uploaded during registration.
To register for the course, click here.
The last date to register is September 20, 2020. E-certificate will be issued to all the participants.
For full notification, click the link below.