About the Course
A composite material can be defined as combination of two or more materials, which will result in better properties compare to individual component. Composites are one of the most widely used materials because of their adaptability. With the advancement in the technology, new composite materials at low temperature for room temperature and cryogenics materials are being developed.
The composite material can be used for various applications by the researchers by changing the composition of the filler. The studies on the various properties of composite are the latest topic for the research. In this Short-Term Course (STC) various properties of composite material like mechanical, thermal along with the application of composite materials will be covered from room temperature down to cryogenic temperature.
By the end of this STC participants will be able to understand comprehensively the variation in the mentioned properties of base material by mixing the filler content. This STC is also important for those candidates who are looking for problem definition in the field of composites.
- Basic of cryogenic
- Properties of composites at cryogenic temperature
- Application of cryogenic
- Role of composite in space application
- Application of Vortex tube
- Anelasticity in metal matrix composite
- Thermal properties of metal epoxy composites
- Interested one can register via this page.
- Single registration to attend all lectures.
- Free for all but have limited seats up to 200.
- Prior registration is mandatory to attend STC.
- E-certificate will be issued to the participants on successful participation of the course.
- Webinar meeting link and other instructions will be shared via e-mail to all registered participants.
Email: jaink[at]nitj.ac.in, vermaop[at]nitj.ac.in, vermaravi[at]nitj.ac.in
Mobile No.: 7579279839, 8348664957, 9996242987