The Department of Electrical Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is organizing an Online Short-Term Course onAdvances in Control Systems Engineering and Applications from February 24 to 28, 2021.
The Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is an institute of national importance, funded by the Government of India. This institute is spread over 100 hectares of land on the Surat-Dumas Road. The Institute is established in 1961 in the State of Gujarat as one of the Regional Engineering Colleges, became the National Institute of Technology (NIT) on 4th October 2002.
This short-term course on “Advances in Control Systems Engineering and Applications” brings an opportunity for academicians, research scholars and students across various disciplines to explore the field of control systems engineering.
The program attempts to get experts related to control engineering from premier institutes and industries in India to give participants a good exposure to the recent advances in the field of control systems engineering.
- System Identification, parameter estimation, modelling and control of biomedical systems
- Concepts of classical and advanced control theory and their industrial applications
- Guidance and control strategies for missiles and launch vehicles
- Numerical techniques for trajectory optimization
- Concepts of state estimation. Design of estimators and observers, and their applications
- Philosophy of Industrial Automation, PLC, SCADA, control laws (PI, PID control actions) and applications, demo of industrial control system PC-based automation etc.
- Students/ Research scholars Rs. 300/-
- Institute/ College Teachers Rs. 600/-
- Delegates from industries Rs. 5000/-
The non-refundable registration fee should be paid online through net banking to “Director SVNIT TEQIP IRG” A/C No: 0277101028663, Canara Bank, Nanpura Branch Surat, IFSC: CNRB0000277. (kindly save the receipt or take screenshot of the payment).
Who can Attend?
Faculty members of UGC/ AICTE recognized Universities and Engineering colleges all over India, Research scholars (Ph.D., M.Tech), Students and Industry personals.
To register for the short term course, click here.
The last date of registration is 20th February, 2021. The candidates would be informed of their selection through E-mail by 22nd February, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.