The Department of Electrical Engineering, SVNIT Surat is organizing an Online Course on Control of Power Electronic Converters for on-grid and off-grid systems from August 3 to 7, 2020.
The course is intended to cover all such power electronic converters used for grid-connected and standalone applications.
The institute, one of the pioneering engineering institutions of the country, was established in 1961 as Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering & Technology and was given a status of National Institute of Technology, in 2002.
- Power Electronics and its applications in the renewable energy system.
- Design of custom power devices and adaptive control algorithms.
- Design of DC/ DC converters and its application.
- Induction motor drives.
- Multi-level inverters.
- Advance control theory and its applications.
- Renewal energy sources, power quality, and battery charging.
- Application of Optimal control system, and filter algorithms.
- Application of optimization algorithms in the area of power electronics.
- Students/ Research scholars: Rs. 250/-
- Institute/ College Teachers: Rs. 500/-
- Delegates from industries: Rs. 1000/-
To register online for the course, click here. The last date to register is July 24, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Wireless Communication Technologies for IoT by NIT Patna [July 27-Aug 7]: Registrations Open.