About the Course
The competitiveness of design and manufacturing sector depends on deep understanding of how and why failure occurs in various materials. The current trend of miniaturization, the emergence of advance materials and the growing demand of customized manufacturing is proving catalytic in bringing a major transformation in the areas of advanced experimental techniques, robust design and understanding physics of failure.
Research communities all over the globe are venturing on newer experimentations leading to further push to these areas. Variety of topics have been considered in order to get versatility in conducting research in large dimensions. Lecture series includes talks on failure, fracture, condition monitoring, structural health monitoring, mathematical formulation, vibration, etc will provide an insight to the new researchers to understand the physics of problem.
Course intends to cover various types of experimental and computational studies for failure of materials:
- Application of finite element method
- Failure studies related to composite materials
- Multiscale modeling in FEM
- Big Data Analytics techniques
- Experimental studies related to failure and fracture
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Last date to apply: September 7, 2020.
- No registration fee however, limited seats are available. Registration will be on first come – first serve basis.
Email: bhadauriass[at]nitj.ac.in; vermar[at]nitj.ac.in, sharmav[at]nitj.ac.in
Mobile: +91-9779030399; +91-9464740847; +91-8591113750