NIT Jalandhar is organising One-Week Online Short Term Course on Chemistry for Engineering Applications on 14-18 September 2020.
The Department of Chemistry, NIT Jalandhar is one of the sixteen Departments of the Institute. The coherent, cohesive and homely environment of the Department is attributed to the students, faculty and staff with tremendous potential and opportunities to grow academically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
The Department started functioning in 1989 for teaching undergraduate (B.Tech.) students. M.Sc. and Ph.D. Programs were initiated in July 2006. Department is striving to emerge as a premier Centre of Chemistry teaching and research of the country.
Within a span of fourteen years of commencement of post graduate classes, the Department has achieved results which reflect upon the growth pattern of the Department. The Department has organized several International and National Conferences, Short Term Courses to promote the academic and research collaborations, and to provide a broad exposure to students. The Department was also selected as ‘DST-FIST’ sponsored Department.
- To understand the role of chemistry in solving societal problems through engineering processes.
- To acquire a knowledge of chemistry based emerging smart materials and latest technologies.
- To promote the interdisciplinary research in diverse areas of chemistry and engineering.
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Last date to register: 13-09-2020
- There is no registration fee for this course
- E-certificates will be provided to registered participants
Dr. Sadhika Khullar
Dr. Rakesh Kumar,