NIT Jalandhar is organising Online Course on Characterisation Techniques in Textiles and Polymers on 15-19 December 2020. Online registrations are open on the official website.
About the NIT Jalandhar
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology was established in the year 1987 as Regional Engineering College and was given the status of National Institute of Technology (Deemed University) by the Government of India on October 17, 2002 under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi.
Now the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has declared the Institute as “Institute of National Importance” under the act of Parliament-2007. The institute offers B. Tech. programmes in eleven Engineering disciplines. In addition to B. Tech. programmes, the Institute offers M.Tech and Ph.D. programmes in all these disciplines.
- Advanced techniques for fibre characterization
- Thermal characterization of textiles & polymers: DSC, TGA, etc.
- Nano: Applications & characterization
- Size & fit analysis of apparels
- Physical & mechanical characterization of textiles
- Transmission characterization of textile materials
- Illustration of analytical instruments such as FTIR, NMR, XRD, XRF, Mass Spectroscopy, Partical Size & Shape Analyzer, Zeta Potential, Light Scattering, SEM, DMA, etc.
- Polymer & material characterization by different techniques.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Fees for students / Research Scholar: Rs. 200/-
Fees for faculty/industry personnel / entrepreneur: Rs. 1500/-
- The link to access online sessions will be shared on the registered email addresses.
- Certificates will be issued to registered candidates after successful participation in the course.
Dr. Lalit Jajpura
Dr. Ghanshyam Neje