Applications are invited for the Online Course – Certified AI Professional by NIELIT Calicut which will starts from July 26, 2021.
About NIELIT Calicut
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is an autonomous body of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India. The Centre is a premier organisation for education, training, R&D and consultancy in IT and electronics.
About the Course
This course is designed to make the participants capable of solving problems using Artificial Intelligence related technologies. After completing the course, the participants will be capable of formulating AI problems that can be solved with the raw data available in different domains.
They will be able to do basic data analysis and machine learning model development with structured data. They will also be able to do suitable predictions and decision making by handling unstructured data including text, images and video using deep learning and natural language processing.
Who can attend?
Anyone who is interested to build their career in AI domain including,
- Fresh graduates who wish to build their career in AI
- Experienced professionals who want to switch to AI domain.
- Faculty members or research scholars who want to specialize in AI.
BE/BTech, BSc (IT/Computer Science/Electronics), BCA, 3 year Diploma (IT/Computer Science/Electronics), Degree holders with PGDCA, DOEACC A, B level Or equivalent of any of these having computer programming knowledge.
- Introduction to AI and Programming Tools
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing and Reinforcement Learning
Minimum Hardware Requirements
Attendees must have a computer system with a good internet connection. Preferably Linux OS installed or the candidates should install it as part of the course requirement.
All three faculty members involved in the course are having more than 20 years experience in the IT industry providing training and consultancy.
- Ms. Vimala Mathew, Scientist/Engineer ‘D’
- Mr. Prasoon Kumar KG, Principal Technical Officer
- Ms. Reshma C. B., Senior Technical Officer
Selected candidates will be informed by mail/ selection list will be uploaded in website on 18-Jan-2021. They should upload self-attested copy of the following documents through NIELIT Calicut portal on or before 22-Jan-2021. Link to upload documents will be mailed to the candidates.
Documents to be Uploaded
- Qualification proof
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
Mode of Course Delivery
- The course is conducted in a virtual classroom environment which is completely online, through Moodle Learning Management System. Course content include Lecture Videos, Live interactive doubt clearance sessions, Course material in text format, Links to external resources and blogs, Online Forums, Assignments, Tests etc.
- The evaluation of the participants would be done very strictly, on a weekly basis through assignments, tests, online discussions etc. Participants can do doubt clarification through live interactive sessions/offline forum discussions.
- The total marks distribution will be announced at the beginning of the course. After every week the result of that week activities will be published. Certificate will be issued based on the cumulative score obtained by the candidate following the course grading scheme included in course brochure.
Certificate will be issued to all candidates who complete the course successfully
How to Register?
Interested applicants can register for the course through this link.
July 16, 2021
Course Coordinator: Vimala Mathew
9446732691(M), 0495 2287266(O)
Email: mailto: email@example.com
Click here to view the official notification for the Online Course – Certified AI Professional by NIELIT Calicut.
Note: This is a sponsored post.