IIT Roorkee is organizing an Online Course/ FDP on Blockchain Technologies from April 21 to 28, 2020. In order to ensure that the dissemination of knowledge does not stop due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the classes will be held online via ZOOM.
- Introduction to the concepts of blockchain and its platforms as bitcoin, ethereum, hyper ledger, and multiChain.
- Overview of the structure and mechanism of blockchain.
- Learn about how smart contracts are developed using solidity.
- Learn about how to deploy a business network using a hyper ledger compose.
- The program is split into lectures and lab sessions.
- Quizzes and project work for enhanced learning.
- Hands-on experience on basic & advanced- level topics.
- Interaction & learning with experts from academia & industry.
- Certificates to the participants by E&ICT Academy IITR.
- Blockchain technology mechanisms & networks, blockchain users And adoption, hash pointers and data structures.
- Alternative blockchains/ altchains, ethereum consensus mechanisms, ethereum virtual machine (EVM), ethereums ecosystem and dapps, the bitcoin network and mining process
- What is ethereum, interfacing with ethereum networks, smart contracts, contract structure, redeploying contracts, behind the scenes of deployment, gas, and transactions.
- Solidity-language of smart contracts, installing solidity & ethereum wallet, the layout of a solidity source file & structure of smart contracts, ether units and time units.
Faculty/Ph.D./ Research Scholars of engineering/technical institutions and persons from Govt. departments/labs and industry.
- Faculty Members: Rs. 250/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 500/-
- Persons from Industry: Rs. 1000/-
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is April 20, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in AICTE Sponsored Online FDP on AI by NIT Jamshedpur [June 8-12]: Register by June 1.