The Computer Engineering Department, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is organizing a TEQIP-III Sponsored One Week Online Short Term Training Program (STTP) On Blockchain Technology and Its Applications in Internet of Things from December 7 to 11, 2020.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) was established in 1961 as one of the Regional Engineering Colleges for imparting technical education.
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956, the Central Government on the advice of the University Grants Commission, has declared the Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering & Technology (SVREC), Surat to Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat with the status of “Deemed University” with effect from 4th December 2002.
The STTP is aimed to assist participants from academia and industry as well as PG/ Ph.D. students about emerging research topics in the area of blockchain technology and its applications in the Internet of Things.
The STTP also includes hands on sessions on implementation of blockchain technology for secure Internet of Things based Applications.
The indicative pools of topics to be covered are as follows but are not limited to:
- Introduction to Blockchain Technology and Internet of Things.
- Cryptographic Primitives in Blockchain
- Evolution of Blockchain Technology
- Blockchain & Distributed Ledger Technology
- Smart Contracts and distributed Applications
- IoT Application Development
- Distributed Consensus Mechanisms
- Green Computing in IoT
- Amazon S3 using Qwiklabs: An IoT Perspective
- Blockchain as a Service for IoT
- Hands-on Smart Contracts and DApps.
- Security and Privacy issues in Internet of Things
- Secure Key Agreement Protocol in IoT
- Authentication in Secure Group Communication.
Who can Attend?
Faculty Members from AICTE recognized institutes, universities, research scholars/ UG, PG students, and industry personnel working in the concerned/ allied discipline. Seats are limited to 40-50 participants. So, selection will be as per the eligibility, and on First come First Serve basis. E-certificate will be awarded to the participant who attend all the sessions and successfully complete the course.
Eminent speakers are from various prestigious institutions such as IISc, IIT, NIT, research organizations, industries as well as faculties from host institutions.
- Academicians/ Scientist/ Researchers: Rs. 600/-
- Students: UG/ PG/ Ph.D.: Rs. 300/-
- Industry Person/ Engineers: Rs. 5000/-
The non-refundable registration fee should be paid online through net banking to “Director SVNIT TEQIP IRG” A/C No: 0277101028663, Canara Bank, Nanpura Branch Surat, IFSC: CNRB0000277.
While paying through the netbanking, in remarks the purpose is to be written as “BTIoT 2020 Registration Fee”. (kindly save the receipt or take screenshot of the payment). Participants have to attach bonafide certificate or photocopy of their valid identity card along with registration form.
Interested candidates can register for the course by clicking here. The last date to register is November 27, 2020.
Phone Number: +91 261 2201592, 2201768
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.