About the Course
Social network has become part and parcel of everyone’s daily life. Social networks like Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram connects individuals across the globe to help share their thoughts, ideas and exchange information.
Social networks have impacted the decisions of individuals to move from one idea to another. There are three major intellectual activities involving social media data. Extraction of data and identifying patterns in data, analysis of social media data for as method of information extraction, retrieval and use the analysed data for possible prediction and recommendation.
In order to automatically carry out the tasks associated with Social media data, appropriate machine learning algorithms embedded with intelligence is essential. This necessitates the use of appropriate AI algorithms coupled with machine and deep learning techniques. This course aims at enriching the course participants with AI and machine learning algorithms that are essential and required for extracting, analyzing, and recommending social media content.
- Overview of Social networks and representation: Dec’ 7th 2020
- Social network models, AI for social networks, Tools: Dec’ 8th 2020
- Social network feature extractions, community detection: Dec’ 9th 2020
- Machine and Deep learning for Social media data: Dec’ 10th 2020
- Recommender systems and applications: Dec’ 11th 2020
Who can apply?
- You are a data analyst or research scientist interested in exploring social media analysis and recommender systems
- You work in the industry that deals with Social media analysis, recommender systems and would like to explore AI in recommender systems.
- You are a student or faculty from academic institution interested in learning how to conduct research on social media data, AI, recommender systems and predictive analytics.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Participants from abroad: US $500
- Industry/ Research Organizations: Rs. 10,000/-
- Academic Institutions Faculty: Rs. 3,000/-
- Students and Research Scholars: Rs. 2,500/-
Dr. Rajeswari Sridhar
Dr G. R. Gangadharan
Online Course on AI for Social Media Content Extraction, Analysis & Recommendation Systems by NIT Trichy.