The Department of Civil Engineering, NIT Rourkela is organizing an Online Course on Advances in Transport Engineering from September 23 to 27, 2020.
This 5-day course is specially designed to give a complete coverage on important issues on road infrastructure planning, design, materials used, and development under sustainable conditions.
The course will be organized by the Department of Civil Engineering at the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela. It is one of the premier national level institutions for technical education in the country and is funded by the Government of India.
- Sustainability in Road Infrastructure Development.
- Flexible Pavement Design: IRC Method.
- Concrete Pavement: Issues and Challenges.
- Traffic flow and demand analysis under mixed traffic conditions.
- Operational analysis of motorized and nonmotorized mode of transportation.
- Advances in Traffic Data Collection Methodology: Autonomous Driving Era.
- Traffic management and Construction Zone Safety for Road Projects; Road Safety Audit and Evaluation of Audit.
- Research Scholars/ PG & UG Students: Rs. 400/-
- Faculty Members from Engineering Institutes: Rs. 600/-
- Engineers from Industry/ Scientists from R&D Organizations: Rs. 1000/-
The registration fee can be paid to the following account details: Account No: 37537622247; Account Name: DIRECTOR NIT ROURKELA; IFSC No: SBIN0002109; Branch: State Bank of India, NIT Campus Rourkela.
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is September 21, 2020.
Dr. Prasanta Kumar Bhuyan, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Civil Engineering
Phone Number: 0661-2462313
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.