The Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, MNIT Jaipur is organizing an Online Short Term Course on Advances in Materials Manufacturing Processes & Properties from July 6 to 10, 2020.
The program is oriented towards providing the participants an exposure to the state-of-the-art techniques used globally in the area of advanced materials, advances in manufacturing processes, and their properties. This will also give a platform for the participants to interact with the leading researchers in their areas of expertise.
The program focuses on new and advanced methods of manufacturing and materials processing for conventional and advanced materials in the light of novel approaches.
Following are the key focus areas for the program:
- Advanced Materials: Past, Present & Future
- 3D Printing: Capabilities & Challenges.
- Application of thermomechanical simulation for the industrial manufacturing process.
- Development of high strength and high-performance steels
- Powders of advanced alloys and subsequent processing.
- Advances in surface modification
- Powder metallurgy: fundamentals, applications, and advancement
- Surface engineering of steels: basics & advances
- Machine learning methods in characterization of Viscoelastic properties of materials
- Nanomaterials: Past, Present & Future
- Characterization of Materials.
There is no registration fee for the course, To register online, click here.
The last date to register is July 3, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-9549650128
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Workshop on Scientific Illustration by IISER Pune [July 14-18]: Register by July 7.