The Department of Electrical Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is organizing an Online Short-Term Course on Advancement in Electric vehicle Technology: A step towards Development of sustainable Transportation System from February 18 to 22, 2021.
The Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is an institute of national importance, funded by the Government of India. This institute is spread over 100 hectares of land on the Surat-Dumas Road. The Institute is established in 1961 in the State of Gujarat as one of the Regional Engineering Colleges, became the National Institute of Technology (NIT) on 4th October 2002.
The course is primarily intended for the faculties, research scholars and practicing engineers interested in the area of Design, Modeling and Control of EV. The course covers topics of research such as Energy storage modeling, Motor Drive Technology, AI applications in EV and others, which are important for the sustainable electric transportation system.
These are in practice today but are missing in the graduate curriculums. This course unlike others also provides a brief discussion about the approach of various governments around the world towards sustainable transportation.
- Basics of Electric Vehicle (EV/ HEV)
- Design and Modelling of EV/ HEV
- Conversion of ICE vehicles to HEV
- Energy Storage System for EV/ HEV
- Modelling, Simulation and Design of Energy Storage Systems
- Electric Machine design for EV/ HEV
- Electric Drives for EV Applications
- Power Electronics- Design, Modelling and Control for EV/ HEV
- Artificial Intelligence in EV/ HEV
- Energy Management System for EV/ HEV
- Safety, Testing and Standards in EV/ HEV
- Modelling and Simulations – Virtual Lab Demonstration
- Feasibility analysis of EV in Indian Scenario
- Career Opportunities in EV
- Students/ Research scholars: Rs. 400/-
- Institute/ College Teachers: Rs. 700/-
- Delegates from industries: Rs. 1000/-
The registration fee should be sent in the form of DD in favour of “Director SVNIT TEQIP IRG” payable at Surat OR Online payment to “Director SVNIT TEQIP IRG” A/C No: 0277101028663 Canara Bank, Nanpura Branch Surat, IFSC: CNRB0000277 along with the completely filled application/ registration forms.
Who can Attend?
Mostly Faculty members and industrial persons, Research Scholars and Engineering students are invited to apply.
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is February 8, 2021.
The last date of registration is 08th February, 2020. The candidates would be informed of their selection through E-mail by 12th Feb., 2020.
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.