The Department of Chemical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela is organizing an Online Short Term Course on Advanced Mathematical Techniques for Engineers & Scientists from September 28 to 30, 2020.
The current short term course is intended to explore some of the interesting topics of engineering mathematics, namely- Multi-objective optimization(MOO), Orthogonal functions and their engineering applications, Uncertainty modeling using Fuzzy Sets and Fuzzy Logic, Moment methods in kinetic theory.
NIT Rourkela is one of the premier national level institutions for technical education in the country and is funded by the Government of India.
- Introduction with the different advanced techniques aligned with mathematical modeling.
- Applications of these techniques to engineers and scientists.
- Optimization for Multiple Objectives: Principles, Applications, and Programs.
- Uncertainty Modelling Using Fuzzy Sets and Fuzzy Logic.
- Eigenvalue and Multivariate regression applications.
- Moment methods in kinetic theory.
Registration is open to Faculty members in all disciplines of Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Post Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars/ PG/ UG students.
- Students (M.Tech/ Ph.D.): Rs. 100
- Faculty/ Industry Fellow: Rs. 200
The registration fee can be paid via online transfer to the following account details: Account No: 37537622247; A/c name: DIRECTOR, NIT ROURKELA; IFSC CODE: SBIN0002109.
To register for the course, click here.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Workshop on ODEs, PDEs, & Integral Equation by NIT Uttarakhand [Sept 21-26]: Register by Sept 19.