The Discipline of Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore is organizing a QIP Sponsored Short Term Course on Advanced Materials for Structural Applications from September 29 to October 4, 2020.
The course is designed to have interactive lectures delivered by experts on the topics related to recent development in advanced materials for structural applications with an emphasis on processing and characterization.
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore, located in Madhya Pradesh, is one of the Institutes of Technology established by the Government of India in 2009.
- Advances in automotive materials and advances in metal forming techniques
- Advances in materials for harsh environments ( jet engine and nuclear applications)
- Advances in materials for bioengineering and energy applications
- Advances in material testing and failure analysis
- Practical training to provide hands experience in advanced materials processing.
Interested faculty members with any academic background from institutions recognized by AICTE are eligible to attend the course.
Faculties and scientists from renowned institutions of India will be invited for discussing these topics.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- There is no registration fee for the course.
- The number of seats is limited.
- An online link will be provided for the registered participants.
- A certificate will be issued for all the participants.
- Interested participants need to submit the registration form through e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone Number: +91-9755611891
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Advanced Welding Technologies & Failure Analysis by IIT Indore [Sept 19-24]: Registrations Open.