About the Course
Manufacturing technology is an ever-evolving field, constantly mixing in new iterations and innovations to create exciting new opportunities for today’s manufacturers and open the door for progress. Manufacturing industries are facing challenges in the machining of advanced materials requiring high precision, dimensional accuracy, complex geometries, and better surface finish, leading to a significant transformation of the manufacturing sector. The demand of micro components with micro features are also increasing day by day in the industries.
To meet these industrial challenges, especially in the era of “self-reliant India”, the engineering students need to know the various advanced manufacturing technology and their specific applications from the researchers themselves. The “Make in India” campaign by the Government of India is to project the country as a global manufacturing hub.
The objective of the proposed online short term course is to share with the participants the cutting edge research and developments, carried out/observed, by the speakers in advanced manufacturing domain, for products having immediate industrial applications, for “Atma Nirbhar Bharat”. The speakers are distinguished research faculties from Foreign Universities, IIT’s, NIT’s, CFTI’s & other well-reputed institutions.
Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) is a centrally funded Deemed to be university set up by Ministry of Education (MoE), Govt. of India with an aim to achieve technological excellence through innovation. It caters to the technical manpower requirement at various levels by adopting a new concept of multi-entry, multi-exit modular pattern based technical education with emphasis on skill development and practical training. It offers Integrated Certificate Diploma (ICD), Diploma, Degree, PG (M. Tech, M.Sc., M.B.A) and Ph.D. programs in various disciplines of Engineering, Science and Technology
- 3D Printing for Biomedical Applications
- Laser Micro Machining for Advanced Manufacturing Applications
- Wire Electro Chemical Machining
- Electrochemical Spark Micro Machining
- Smart Manufacturing
- Wire Electro Discharge machining of Shape Memory Alloys
- Nano Finishing of Prosthetic Implants Using Magnetorheological Finishing Process
- Orbital Electro Discharge Machining Process
- Advanced Manufacturing In Biomedical Applications
- Hot Machining of High Strength Material
- 5 Axis Machining
- Use of DOE in Product and Process Optimization of AMT,
- Miniature Gear Manufacturing
- Polymer composites for sustainable automotive industry, and other trending topics.
- Last date for receiving application form: November 15th 2020
- Intimation to selected participants: November 17th 2020
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Registration Fee for Faculty: NIL
- Registration Fee for Research Scholar: NIL
- Course & Registration Fee for Delegates from Industry: NIL
The e-STC is open to Faculty and Research scholars of AICTE recognized degree level Engineering Colleges/ Institutions and Technical Universities/ Deemed to be University. Industry personnel and Researchers from Industries and R&D institutions can also attend this training programme.
Mobile: +91-7814653808, +91-9417466741