NIT Jalandhar is organising an online course on Advanced Engineering optimization techniques on 24-28 Dec 2020. The last date of online registration is 22 Dec 2020.
- To encourage and promote effective research.
- To acquaint the participants with basics of optimization techniques for analyzing their research data
- To compare and contrast the different optimization techniques and be able to distinguish regarding their usage.
- To provide an overview of the different software’s used for implementing such techniques.
- To encourage research, scholarship, and a spirit of inquiry, thereby generating new knowledge.
- Linear Programming Optimization using solver
- Genetic algorithm (GA)
- Particle swarm optimization (PSO),
- Artificial Bee Colony (ABC)
- Hybrid methods of optimization
- Neural network based optimization
- Fuzzy concept in optimization
- Design of Experiments
- Response Surface Methodology
- Multi-attribute decision making methods such as AHP, TOPSIS, PROMETHEE, SAW, WPM, MOORA, ELECTRE, DEMATEL
- Grey Relational Analysis
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Fees for student / faculty / industry personnel / entrepreneur: Rs. 250
- Last date of registration: 22 Dec 2020
- The link to access online sessions will be shared on the registered email addresses.
- Certificates will be issued to registered candidates after successful participation in the course
Prof. Arvind Bhardwaj: 9465758362
Dr L.P. Singh: 8288947954
Dr Gurraj Singh: 9888853154