The Discipline of Discipline of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore is organizing an Online Course on 5G and Beyond Wireless Technologies: Modelling and Simulations using MATLAB from December 21 to 23, 2020.
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore (IIT Indore or IITI), located in Madhya Pradesh, is one of the Institutes of Technology established by the Government of India in 2009. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 which declares eight new IITs as well as the conversion of Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University to IIT.
- 5G Communications Specifications and Use cases
- 5G Communications & Beyond: Overview of PHY techniques
- Channel Coding in 5G Communications
- Modeling, Simulations, and Analysis of following 5G and beyond wireless systems will be discussed with greater details: Cooperative Relay Systems; Energy-Harvesting-based Cognitive Radio Systems; Spatial Modulation based MIMO Systems; Optical Wireless Communication Systems; Non-Orthogonal Multiple Access (NOMA)-based Wireless Systems
- Hands-on training session using MATLAB and demonstration of 5G waveforms through simulations.
Who can Attend?
- UG and PG students of Electrical/ Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Ph.D. students with expertise in Communication Systems, Wireless Communications, Communication Networks, etc.
- Faculty members and Industry experts from the above-mentioned research areas.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Atomistic Modelling of Solids by IIT Indore [Dec 20-24]: Register by Dec 14.
- Faculty members from TEQIP-III institutes: NIL
- Student participants: Rs 1,500/-
- Faculty members from non-TEQIP-III institutes: Rs. 3,000/-
- Participants from Industry: Rs 6,000/-
- Course fee includes all course materials
Mode of Payment: Bank Transfer; Account Name: Registrar, IIT Indore; Account Number: 1476101027440; Bank Name: Canara Bank; Branch: IIT Simrol, Indore; IFSC: CNRB0006223. Upon successful completion of payment, participants are requested to send a copy of the transaction receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for the course, click here.
Online lectures from Distinguished Speakers. E-certificate to the participants on successful completion of the course. Course Presentations and MATLAB codes will be provided to the participants. The last date to register is December 20, 2020.
Dr. Swaminathan R (Coordinator),
Discipline of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Indore,
Khandwa Road, Simrol, Indore, MP.
Phone: 9384528819 & 7049397043 (M)
For full notification, click the link below.