The National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Chandigarh, is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Online Course on 4D Printing for Smart Manufacturing from June 28 to July 3, 2021.
In the past decade, the trend has changed to 4D printing which is an extension of 3D printing with the use of some stimulus. Therefore, the program is being organized to impart knowledge and skills related to 4D Printing & Design for biomedical applications to technical teachers and research scholars for improving the quality of research in technical education.
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Chandigarh, an ISO 9001-2008 certified institute, is one of the four national institutes established by the Government of India in 1967 for the growth and development of technical education in the country.
- Overview of 3D/4D Printing & its Significance in light of NEP 2020.
- 4D imaging and 3D Printing assistance for heart and lung surgery.
- Design workflow in medical
- 3D printing for dental applications of veterinary patients
- Process Parameters & Selection in 3D printing
- 3D /4D printing of bio-polymers
- Predicting dimensional accuracy in FDM based 3D printers
- Design for Additive Manufacturing/ in Bio Mechanics
- Foot prosthesis development using 3D printing
How to Apply?
There is no course fee. Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is June 22, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: