The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore is organizing an Online Global Conference on Women in Data Science on August 8, 2020. The Global Women in Data Science (WiDS) Conference aims to inspire and educate data scientists worldwide, regardless of gender, and support women in the field.
WiDS regional event is organized by the WiDS Ambassadors. WiDS Bengaluru is an independent event organized by Dr. Dinesh Kumar, Ms. Harini Thammaiah, and Ms. Srujana Kaddevarmuth to coincide with the annual Global Women in Data Science (WiDS) Conference held at Stanford University and an estimated 150+ locations worldwide.
This annual one-day technical conference provides an opportunity to hear about the latest data science-related research and applications in a broad set of domains. All genders are invited to attend the conference, which features outstanding women doing outstanding work.
- Data Science to prevent bringing in unsafe pharma drugs to market.
- Actively Managing Risks with AI
- Neonatal Sepsis Prediction using Machine Learning
- AI Ops: The future of Full Stack Troubleshooting
- A case of personalization in omnichannel retail
- Bias and Stereotypes
- The Art in Data Science – from ‘Artificial’ to ‘Applicable’ Intelligence
The Participation fee is INR 3000/- (Inclusive of GST @ 18%). To register online, click here.
The last date to register is August 3, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.