Jawaharlal National University, Delhi is organizing an Online International Conference on Recent Trends in Mathematics and Its Applications to Graphs, Networks, and Petri Nets from July 20 to 24, 2020.
The conference is an endeavor to enhance the knowledge and technical skills of faculty and research scholars working in Mathematics and allied fields. This is achieved by lectures of experts working in different areas of applied mathematics around the world.
The conference aims to bring together the experts and young researchers to provide a platform for discussion of recent advances in the field and give chance and motivating young researchers through paper presentations.
The theme of the conference is Graphs, Network Science and Petri Nets, with the motto to enrich participants with the latest trends in the field of network theory, graph theory, Petri nets and social networks in the light of practical needs and the prospective use of scientific methods to promote the cooperation/ collaboration among the academics, researchers and scientists in the arena.
- All areas of Graph Theory, Network Theory and their Applications
- Petri Net Theory, Modelling, Simulation with their Applications
- Optimization Techniques and its Applications
- Other Similar Related Areas
Call for Papers
- All academicians/ researchers/ research scholars related to the conference theme are kindly requested to submit an original abstract for presentation.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- The last date for submission of an abstract for the contributory talk is July 18, 2020.
Email IDL email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in CfP: Conference in Evolution in Manufacturing at MNIT Jaipur [Nov 5-7]: Submit by Sep 15.