The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur is organizing a National Online Conference on Recent Advances in Structural Engineering
The main objective of the present conference is to gather all the professionals nationwide in an online platform to demonstrate recent advancements and encourage young engineers. Keynote lectures are included in the conference by eminent professionals from IITs and NITs.
- Advanced Structural Materials
- Computational methods of structures
- Earthquake resistant analysis and design
- Analysis and Design of structures against Wind loads
- Pre-stressed concrete structures
- Bridge Engineering
- Experimental methods and techniques of structures
- Offshore Structures
- Composite structures
- Smart materials and structures
- Port and harbor structures
- Structural Dynamics
- High Rise Structures
- Sustainable materials in the construction technology
- Advanced Structural Analysis
- Extreme loads on structures
- Innovative Structures
- Special Structures
Call for Papers
- Technical papers invited from academicians, researchers, and practitioners in the conference themes.
- The authors are requested to submit abstracts through e-mail to email@example.com.
- The abstract should be limited to 300 words with the title of the paper, author name, affiliation, email-ids, mobile number, and keywords.
- The conference will be conducted online as well as onsite.
- Selected Papers will be published in Springer Proceedings
- For Online Presentation: INR 500/-
- For Onsite Participants Student/ Scholar: INR 2500/-
- Academician: INR 3500/-
- Industry Professionals/ Scientists/ Other Agencies: INR 4000/-
All payments shall be done online towards the institute account. A/c No. 33117999641 Branch: SBIRIT, IFSC Code: SBIN000188.
Call for Papers
Delegates should complete the registration form and send a soft copy by email along with the transaction receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acceptance of Abstracts: June 15, 2002
- Full-Length Paper submission opening: June 16, 2020
- Full-Length Paper submission closes: July 20, 2020
- Paper Acceptance: July 31, 2020
- Registration Opens: August 1, 2020
Phone Number: 8309942434
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.