The Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela is going to organize the Conference on Processing and Characterization of Materials (CPCM-2020) from 18th to 20th December 2020 through online mode after successful completion of earlier 2nd international conference/ 9th national conference in this series (NCPCM-2011-2019).
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Rourkela is an institution of national importance funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. NIT Rourkela was established as Regional Engineering College (REC) on August 15, 1961. It is one of the premier national level institutions for technical education in the country. The main objective of the institute is to produce quality engineers and scientists in graduate, post-graduate and doctoral levels in various branches of Engineering and Science.
The Conference on Processing and Characterization of Materials, CPCM2020, will be a forum to bring together the users, manufacturers, designers, and researchers involved in structures or structural components manufactured using different materials.
The forum would provide an opportunity for the exchange of the researches and insights from scientists and scholars, and promoting research, development, and use of composite material and structures. Papers dealing with design, research and development studies, experimental investigations, theoretical analysis, and fabrication techniques relevant to the application of materials in various assemblies, ranging from individual components to complete structure will be presented at the conference.
- Nanoscale synthesis
- Process metallurgy
- Fabrication of Material
- Equipment Processing
- Designing of materials
- Industrial unit processes
- Machining of materials
- Processing of materials and its environmental effect
- Social distancing enabled materials processing management
- Iron and steelmaking technology
- Smart materials
- High Temperature Materials
- Functionally graded materials
- Energy materials
- Ultralight materials
- Nanomaterials & Nanotechnology
- Oxide Dispersion Strengthened Alloys
- Plasma technology
- Bulk Metallic Glass
- Aero-vehicle Materials
- Functional Graded Materials
- Magnetic Materials
- Protein-material interaction
- Surface Design
- Surface modification technologies
- Surface process control
- Surface non-destructive examination
- Tribology of surface
- Thin film
- Surface and Interface analysis
- Surface Engineering for antiviral and antibacterial applications
- Bioactive surfaces
- Cleaner methods of producing energy and energy conservation
- Materials used for solar energy
- Materials used for wind energy
- Materials used for geothermal energy
- Materials used for tidal energy and hydropower
- Energy storage materials
- Clathrate Hydrates
Call for Papers
To submit your papers online, click here.
The Extended Abstract should be in doc / docx; Title should be in 14 pt & Bold; Affiliation should be in 12 pt; Abstract should be in 12 pt Bold; Text of Abstract should be in 12 pt. Only those abstracts which follow the mentioned format will be considered for evaluation by the Scientific Committee of the Conference.
Papers should be camera-ready in MS-Word format, not exceeding 10 pages in length and should not carry more than 5 illustrations /photographs. The language of the Publication is English. The mode of presentation should be in third person.
- Last date for abstract submission: November 5, 2020
- Notification of abstract acceptance: November 30, 2020
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: December 18, 2020
For full notification, click the link below.