The Department of Life Sciences, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela is organizing an Online Conference on Omics of Plant-Pathogen Interaction with its implication from November 16 to 18, 2020.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Rourkela is an institution of national importance funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. NIT Rourkela was established as Regional Engineering College (REC) on August 15, 1961. It is one of the premier national level institutions for technical education in the country. The main objective of the institute is to produce quality engineers and scientists at graduate, post-graduate and doctoral levels in various branches of Engineering and Science.
Plant-microbe interaction (PMI) impacts agriculture in various useful ways. By this online platform conference, we intend to delve into various advances in the field that have enhanced our knowledge of PMI and therefore served in the advancement of better agricultural practices. The participants will gain insight into the various advances made in the area and also will be able to showcase their research on an international platform.
- Application of a transcriptomic approach in enhancing broadspectrum disease and pest resistance in soybean
- Green Vaccination: Smart Plant Health Care for Human Welfare
- Understanding Rice-Magnaporthe interaction during panicle blast in resistant and susceptible rice cultivars using a time-course transcriptome analysis
- Rice sheath blight tolerance: prospects
- PGPR in plant growth promotion: Application potential
- Replacing one DNA letter with another by CRISPR/Cas tool
- Rhizosphere biology: microbes in action
Who can Attend?
Students and Research scholars, Young faculty and scientists, and Industry personnel are invited to apply.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is November 15, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.