The National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli is organizing an Online Conference Machine Learning, Deep Learning & Computational Intelligence for Wireless Communication from October 22 to 24, 2020.
The workshop aims to consolidate the experimental results integrating the Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Computational Intelligence for Wireless Communication. All the accepted papers will be published as the chapter in the Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, Springer publications (ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, Scopus, Meta press, Web of Science).
- Multiple input multiple Output regression
- Probabilistic discriminative approach
- Multi-class Logistic Regression
- Probabilistic generative model
- Support Vector Machine
- Dimensionality reduction Techniques
- Boltzmann Machine
- Convolution Neural Network
- Recurrent Neural Network
- Generative Adversarial Network
- Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Particle Swarm Optimization
- Bacterial Foraging
- Simulated Annealing
- Ant Colony Technique
- Genetic algorithm
- Social-Emotional Optimization Algorithm
- Social evolutionary Learning Algorithm
- Network prediction, Traffic classification, Call detail record mining
- Automatic speech processing
- Mobility Analysis, Indoor Localization
- Energy minimization, Routing, Scheduling, Resource allocation, Multiple access, Power control
- Malware detection, Cybersecurity, Flooding attacks detection, Mobile apps sniffing.
Call for Papers
- The workshop invites original research contributions/ survey papers from authors.
- Status of the submitted papers will be intimated immediately after the review gets over.
- All the accepted papers will be published as the chapter in the Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, Springer publications (ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, Scopus, Meta press, Web of Science).
- Registration needs to be done within 10 days after getting the notification along with the revised paper and copyright form.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- The last date to submit your papers is August 31, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in CfP: Conference on Biotechnology for Sustainable Agriculture Environment & Health at MNIT Jaipur [Nov 8-12]: Submit by Aug 15.