The National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur is organizing an Online Conference on Research & Developments in Material Processing, Modelling & Characterization 2020 from August 26 to 27, 2020.
The conference is proposed to encourage young researchers, students, and faculty across India and present their novel work on the major research area on “Advancement in Materials, Modelling, Characterization, and Manufacturing Processes”.
Through this conference, NIT Jamshedpur is providing a platform to bring together renowned speakers, researchers, students, consultants, and academicians to share their research experiences and findings. Eminent experts from premium institutes will deliver lectures on topics of specified areas.
- To bring renowned speakers, researchers, students, consultants, and academicians to a single platform for sharing the research methodologies in the proposed themes.
- To elevate the Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering and Production and Industrial Engineering at the National level.
- To motivate students towards research and present their work in an expert level.
- To publish conference proceedings and disseminate at the National level.
- Material Characterization
- Functionally Graded Materials
- Future Generation Materials
- SMART Materials
- Heat Treatment
- Nuclear Materials
- Fracture Mechanics
- Laser-based manufacturing
- Advanced Machining Process
- Industry 4.0
- Alternate Materials
- Surface Engineering
- Optimization Engineering
- Super Alloys
- Micro/ Nano-Engineering
- Numerical Modeling and Simulation
- Composites, Intermetallics
Call for Papers
Interested candidates can submit their papers online by clicking here.
The authors also have to mail a copy of the Extended Abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last Date of Extended Abstract Submission: 15th July 2020
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: 20th July 2020
- Last Date of Full Paper Submission: 31st July 2020
- Notification of the review comments: 10th August 2020
Email ID: email@example.com
For official notification, click the link below.
Online Conference on Research & Developments in Material Processing, Modelling & Characterization by NIT Jamshedpur
You might also be interested in CfP: Conference on Materials Processing & Characterization at IIT Indore [Dec 15-17]: Submit by Sept 30.