The Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology ( NIT), Karnataka is organizing an Online International on Green Highway Construction – A Sustainable Approach from September 14 to 15, 2020.
The conference provides a platform for deliberations on the Impact of highway Construction on the environment. Innovative ideas and case studies will be presented and discussed.
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal is an Institute of National importance that was established as Karnataka Regional Engineering College (KREC) in the year 1960.
The Conference themes are, in general, but not limited to:
- Geotechnical challenges in road construction.
- Soil improvement, Ground stabilization & its effects on contamination.
- Monitoring air & noise pollution.
- Mitigative measures for air & noise pollution.
- Design & construction methods of green highways.
- Road safety & traffic mitigation for sustainable highways.
Call for Papers
- The online International Conference will include invited lectures from eminent speakers from institutes and will be deliberating and interacting on a wide and varied range of topics.
- There will also be technical paper presentations.
- Papers are invited from all prospective authors. The authors are requested to submit an abstract of not more than 300 words within the deadline.
- Abstract/ Paper submission shall be made through the following email: email@example.com.
- The abstract shall include the corresponding author’s affiliation and contact details.
- Full-length papers submitted based on the abstract acceptance will be once again peer-reviewed by the technical committee and then selected for oral presentation/ poster sessions.
- Attempts are being made to publish, accepted papers in a Scopus Indexed proceedings/ periodical/ book.
- Submission of Abstract: 10th August 2020
- Acceptance of Abstract: 15th August, 2020
- Submission of Full Paper: 30th August 2020
- Acceptance of Full Paper: 05th September 2020
- Registration: 10th September 2020
Phone Number: 91 9448523664
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.