About the Organiser
The Central University of Punjab is a Central University located in Bathinda, Punjab, India. It has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by Govt. of India. The territorial jurisdiction of Central University of Punjab is whole of the State of Punjab.
About the Conference
In this backdrop, the Department of Economic Studies, Central University of Punjab, Bathinda, Punjab, India, is going to organize two days International Conference on ‘Entrepreneurship and Small Business: Opportunities & Challenges’ for the benefit of faculty members, researchers, students, bureaucrats, professionals, industrialists, entrepreneurs, practitioners etc. during December 18, 2019 to – December 19, 2020. The conference is fully sponsored by Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi.
The themes of the conference include but not limited to:
- Entrepreneurship in the Age of Globalization: Problems and Prospects
- Problems and Prospects of Global Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Sustainable Development
- Socio-economic and political aspects of entrepreneurship and small business
- Cultural and legal aspects of entrepreneurship and small business
- Government and Entrepreneurship: Partnerships, Support, and Regulation
- Intrapreneurship and Rural Entrepreneurship: Challenges and Opportunities
- Gender Inequality and Women Entrepreneurship
- Social Entrepreneurship: Challenges and Opportunities
- Entrepreneurship in Disadvantaged Groups: Problems and Prospects
- Food Security and Agri-Entrepreneurship: Problems and Prospects
- Education, Skill Building and Entrepreneurship
- Science, Technology, Digitalization and Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship and Regional Development
- Poverty, Inequality, Unemployment and Entrepreneurship
- COVID-19 Pandemic: Entrepreneurial Challenges and Opportunities
- Doing Business during Pandemics: Best Practices and Worst Examples
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) Policy during Pandemics
The Conference will be organized in a virtual platform, and no travel or physical presence at organising University will be required. Resource persons and participants/authors will have scholarly interactions through videoconferencing mode.
- The original theoretical/empirical research papers should be in the range of anything up to 7,500 words and abstract should be in approx. 150 words.
- The submission should be in Microsoft Word format only, written in A4 single-column format, 1.5 line spacing, using Times New Roman font, 12 point font size and normal margins. Authors should keep the layout of the text as simple as possible. The in-text citations and the references should follow the APA style sheet.
- The manuscript should be submitted through e-mail at email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There shall be no registration fee for participation and paper presentation at the conference.
- All registered delegates shall be provided with e-Certificates for participation and paper presentation in the conference
- Full Manuscript Submission Last Date: 20/11/2020
- Intimation of Acceptance to Authors: 30/11/2020
- Conference Registration Last Date: 10/12/2020
- Releasing Detailed Conference Schedules: 15/12/2020
For more details, click the link below.