The International Conference on English Learning & Teaching Skills (ICELTS 2020) organized by the Institute of Engineering and Management will be held on 8-12th September 2020. This year due to COVID-19, in order to comply with the measure of social distancing ICELTS 2020 will be conducted using an online platform.
The ICELTS conference, held annually, is designed to bring together scholars, researchers, and students, and provide them with a platform to share their research results and ideas on the evolving significance of the English language in today’s world.
- Learning by doing: Collaborative Learning
- Diaspora and Cultural Identity
- Smart classrooms and E-Learning
- Language Laboratory and English skills
- Intercultural education in the EFL classroom
- App-based language skill development
- Language Studies in Higher Education
- Distance Education English and competitive examinations
- Realia education in language learning
- ESL in India Curriculum development
- Communication theories and language learning
- Educational Psychology
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Bilingualism & Multilingualism: Perspectives on language learning
- CALL & MALL
- Neurolinguistics Discourse analysis
- Professional and Casual English
- First-generation English learners
- New media and language learning
- Literature and CLIL in language learning
- Workplace English Training
- Second Language Acquisition and Bilingualism
Call for Papers
- All manuscripts must be in Font Times New Roman, Size: 12, Line spacing: Single spaced and submitted only as MS Word 2007/ 2010.
- All manuscripts should strictly follow the MLA 8th Edition Style of Citation.
- The documents must include name and affiliation details in the body of your submission.
- Filename must be “Submission for ICELTS” followed by the name of the author.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- Last date for full paper submission: August 5, 2020
- Early Bird Registration: August 10, 2020
- Camera Ready Paper Submission: August 23, 2020
Phone Number: +91 9163198148,
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.