The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Patna is organizing the 6th International Conference on Cyber Security, Privacy in Communication Networks (ICCS 2020)from December 27 to 29, 2020.
Indian Institute of Technology Patna (abbreviated IIT Patna or IITP) is an autonomous institute of education and research in science, engineering, and technology located in Patna, India. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. It is one of the new IITs established by an Act of the Indian Parliament on August 6, 2008. The permanent campus of IIT Patna is located at Bihta which is approximately 30 km from Patna and has been fully operational since 2015.
The ICCS 2020 is an unparalleled opportunity to discuss cyber threat analysis, operations, research, and law enforcement to coordinate various efforts to create a more secure world. The ICCS 2020 serves as a platform for researchers and practitioners from academia, industry, and government to present, discuss, and exchange ideas that address real-world problems with security and privacy in communication networks.
The conference program will include special sessions, presentations delivered by researchers from the international community, including presentations from keynote speakers and state-of-the-art lectures and keynote speeches. Through sharing and networking, ICCS 2020 will provide an opportunity for researchers, practitioners, and educators to exchange research evidence, practical experiences, and innovative ideas on issues related to the Conference theme.
- Big Data Techniques in Cyber Security
- Forensic Analysis of Cyber Crimes
- Secure Design, Tooling, and Engineering
- Security and Trust of Citizens
- Database security
- Cloud security
- Advance Persistent Threat
- Network Monitoring and Control
- Advance Security techniques
- Digital Signature Techniques
- Network Protocols
- Next-generation Communication Networks
- Modeling & Simulation of communication networks and Systems
- Routing and Flow Control in LANs, WANs, and PANs
- Secure Routing, Naming/Addressing, Network Management
- Security & Privacy in Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing, e.g., RFIDs
- Security & Privacy in Peer-to-Peer and Overlay Networks
- Security & Privacy for Emerging Technologies: VoIP, Social Networks
- Security & Isolation in Cloud, Data Center and Software-Defined Network
Call for Papers
- Papers reporting original and unpublished research results pertaining to the related topics are solicited.
- Papers with plagiarism more than 30% will be outrightly rejected.
- Submissions should not include the author(s), affiliation(s), e-mail address(es), and postal address(es) in the manuscripts.
- Papers will be selected based on their originality, timeliness, significance, relevance, and clarity of presentation.
- Paper submission implies the intent of at least one of the authors to register and present the paper if accepted.
- Amid prevailing conditions due to COVID19, a virtual meeting platform is to be made available for all registered authors who intend to submit their work but are unable to attend the conference.
- Authors may register and present their paper through the virtual platform.
- After a double-blind peer review, qualifying Regular Papers may be accepted as either Full Papers or Short Papers.
- Authors shall be sent a Certificate of Participation, Conference Proceedings link, and relevant literature by mail.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- Submission of Papers: October 25, 2020
- Acceptance Notification: November 30, 2020
- Early Bird Registration: December 5, 2020
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.