About the Organiser
The Government Degree College, Pulwama is also known as GDC Pulwama, is one of the prestigious colleges located on 8.25 acre campus in Pulwama in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It was established in the year 1986.
Government Degree College Budgam is known as Sheikh-ul-Alam Memorial Degree College Budgam, SAM College Budgam, is University of Kashmir affiliated autonomous co-educational degree college.
About the Conference
The One Day Online National Conference on Biodiversity Conservation and Sustainable Future is organised by Government SAM Degree College Budgam, Jammu & Kashmir & Government Degree College Pulwama, Jammu & Kashmir on June 6, 2020.
Conservation of biodiversity should be the highest priority of all countries. Although there have been several protocols, regulations and agreements, the objectives have not yet been achieved. In terms of the status of and the required measures to protect the natural environment, IUCN shall be the environment authority and its offspring’s like convention on Biodiversity (CBD) and Convention of International Trade of Endangered Species (CITES) shall be the supporting legs for the achievement of its objectives.
The primary aim of this forum shall be the worldwide networking of different agencies to work towards a sustainable future for the planet earth. The major goal of this conference is to provide a platform and to conduct interactive sessions with experts on conservation of biodiversity for a sustainable future.
- Dr. Anil P. Joshi Himalayan Environmental Studies and Conservation Organization (HESCO) Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Prof A. L. Ramanathan School of Environmental Science Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi India
- Prof. B. B. Waykar Dean Faculty of Science and Technology Dr. B. A. Marathwada University, Aurangabad
- Prof. Zafar A. Reshi Department of Botany University of Kashmir
- Prof. Ashwani Wanganeo Former Head Department of Environmental Sciences & Limnology, Director, University Institute of Technology, Barkatullah University, Bhopal
- Prof. Pranab Behari Mozumder Department of Biotechnology Assam University (A Central University)
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the online conference through this link.
- To join the conference meeting ID and Password will be mailed to you before June 6th, 2020
June 3, 2020
Dr. Javid A. Parray (+91-7051504187), Dr. Suhaib A. Bandh (+91-9419031339)
Email: suhaibbandh[at]gmail.com, javid06[at]gmail.com
For further details, click here.