The International Conference on Advances in Robotics (AIR), the 5th conference of the series, will be conducted in “Fully Online Mode” by IIT Kanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India during June 30-July 4, 2021. The previous editions of AIR’s were held at R&DE, DRDO Pune (AIR 2013), BITS Pilani Goa Campus, Goa (AIR 2015), IIT Delhi (AIR 2017), and IIT Madras (AIR 2019).
Advances in Robotics (AIR) is a series of biennial conferences organized by The Robotics Society (earlier referred to as Robotics Society of India). The conference aims to create a forum to present and exchange new ideas by researchers and developers from India and abroad working in the fields of robotics and its applications. The conference would have plenary talks, oral and poster presentations, and special industry-oriented sessions.
The organizers of the conference invite unpublished research work in the following fields of Robotics (Representative list. Can include other related topics):
- Kinematics, dynamics, control, and simulation of autonomous intelligent systems
- Navigation of Unmanned vehicles – ground, aerial, underwater, etc.
- Robotics-related computer hardware, software, and architectures
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence for robotics
- Vision and other non-contact sensory systems
- Bio-mimetic and bio-inspired robotic systems
- Tactile and another contact sensory technology
- Man-machine interface and integration
- Active sensory processing and control
- Design of robotic mechanisms
- Medical and assistive robotics
- Virtual Reality & haptics
- Humanoid robots
- Swarm robotics
- Robotic hand
- Safe robots
Call for Papers
The authors are informed that the AIR2021 conference is following a strict double-blind review process. The authors should not reveal their identity in the paper.
To submit your papers online, click here.
- Full paper submission: February 28, 2021
- Result announcement: April 30, 2021
- Camera-ready paper submission: May 31, 2021
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.