About the course
This program provides the skills you need to advance your career as a cloud engineer and recommends training to support your preparation for the industry-recognized Google Cloud Associate Cloud Engineer.
You’ll also have the opportunity to practice key job skills, such as setting up a cloud environment and configuring and deploying a solution in the cloud.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will earn a certificate of completion to share with your professional network and potential employers.
If you would like to become Google Cloud certified and demonstrate your proficiency in using the Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud, you will need to register for, and pass the official Google Cloud certification exam.
What you will learn?
- Learn the skills needed to be successful in a cloud engineering role
- Prepare for the Associate Cloud Engineer certification
- Learn about the infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform
- Understand the purpose and intent of the Associate Cloud Engineer certification and its relationship to other Google Cloud certifications.
Skills you will gain?
- Google Compute Engine
- Google App Engine (GAE)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Cloud Computing
- Virtual Machine
- Network Architecture
- Cloud Storage
- Data Store
- Load Balancing
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation
- Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services
- Elastic Google Cloud Infrastructure: Scaling and Automation
- Preparing for the Google Cloud Associate Cloud Engineer Exam
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.