About the Organiser
St.Martin’s Engineering College is a private engineering college located in Secunderabad, Telangana, India. Ranking 2 of 20 best Engineering colleges in the twin cities of Telangana.
About the Programme
The 5-Day Online International Hands-On Certification Training in “Python Programming” is organised by the Department of Computer Science & Engineering & Information Technology, St. Martin’s Engineering College, Telangana from Aug 20-24, 2020.
The key idea of this program is not only to train in python programming but also to apply python in solving implementation challenges associated with application development, web development, game development, scientific and numeric computing. According to the Developer Survey, Python is the most wanted programming language, and most in-demanded technologies bestowing an almost 19% growth over the last 5 years. Python Professionals have tremendous growth, lucrative salary, and also well-known perks.
- Introduction to Python
- Data Types, Variables, Basic I/O operations.
- Conditional Statements, Loops, List Processing,
- Functions, Tuples, Dictionaries Processing.
- Modules, Packages, String and List Methods, and Exceptions
- Object-Oriented Approach: Classes, Methods, Objects and the Standard Objective Features, Exception Handling, and Working with Files.
- Laboratory Sessions on Every Day
- To acquire Programming skills in Core Python.
- To develop the skills of GUI’s design & experience.
- To acquire Object Oriented Skills in Python.
- To solve the Real-Time Problems through Python.
- To develop the ability to write database applications in Python.
- Students from 10+2 /Diploma/ UG / PG / Degree / Engineering (All Branches) / Research Scholars / Academicians: Rs.300/-
- Participants from Industry: Rs.500/-
- Participants from Foreign Countries: 25 USD
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the programme through this link.
- International E-Certificate will be issued to all the registered participants.
August 14, 2020
Dr. N. Satheesh
Professor, Department of CSE,
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Mobile No: 9362110996
For more details, click the link below.