Anna University is organizing an Online Certification Program on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt by Anna University from July 10 to 26, 2021.
Six Sigma is an overall approach that combines Six Sigma concepts and tools to the lean manufacturing/ lean enterprise philosophy, striving
to eliminate waste of physical resources, time, effort and talent, while assuring quality in production and organizational processes
Anna University is a public state university located in Tamil Nadu, India. The main campus is in Guindy, Chennai and the satellite campus is in Chromepet, Chennai. It was established on 4 September 1978.
- To evoke an appreciation of the fundamental concepts to sustain a culture of process and result-oriented improvement.
- To impart a strong conceptual framework and the practical skills on the appropriate tools, techniques & methods at the specific place of work for attaining excellence.
- Six Sigma and Organizational Goals
- Lean Principles in the Organization
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) in the Organization
- Process Management for Projects
- Project Management Basics
- Management and Planning Tools
- Business Results for Projects
- Team Dynamics and Performance
- Commonly Used Define Phase Tools
- Process Analysis and Documentation
- Probability and Statistics
- Collecting and Summarizing Data
- Probability Distributions
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability and Performance
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Implement and Validate Solutions
- Control Plan
A very highly specialized expert resource faculty panel with very rich knowledge from Academia – highly reputed and leading Educational Institutions and Sr. Executives from companies, with deployment skills, practicing TQM concepts successfully involve and contribute.
The registration fee is INR ₹ 15,000/- and Includes professional fee (Exclusive of TDS), Course Material & Certificate, etc.
To download the registration form, click here. Payment can be made by Cheque/ DD in favour of “AU TVS Centre for Quality Management” and send through courier or in-person to The Director, AU TVS Centre for Quality Management, Anna University, Chennai – 600025. The last date to register is July 5, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- Online Training Program on Writing Quality Research Paper & Proposal by SVNIT Surat [July 6-10]: Register by June 30.
- Online FDP on Finite Element Analysis by Anna University [June 21-26]: Register by June 15