IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) invites admission applications for Certificate Program in Export-Import Management for session Nov 2020- Feb 2021. The primary objective of the program therefore is to build knowledge on the key aspects of export/ import management, for participants in different cities across India and in the neighbouring countries.
Regular evaluation ensures that the participant has, indeed, imbibed both the knowledge and its applications thus enabling them to become the world-class professionals and entrepreneurs in the fast-changing global environment.
- International Marketing Management
International Marketing Management: conceptual understanding
International Product Decision and ProductAdaptation
Entry Mode in foreign markets
Choosing appropriate marketing channels
Export Pricing Methods
- International Trade Operations & Documentation
Getting started in Export-Import
Export Documentation Framework
Export Sales Contract
- India’s Foreign Trade & Policy
Understanding trends in India’s Foreign Trade: sector/product/market analysis through trade flows
Identifying best product for exports
Choosing best export market for your product
Understanding benefits under Foreign trade policy
Institutional framework for export promotion
- International Trade Finance
Organizing Finance for starting export business
Pre Shipment and Post Shipment Finance
Methods of Payments (L/C,UCP)
Instruments of Trade Finance
Currency Risk Management
- Custom Regulation & EXIM Procedures of India
Understanding Procedure for clearance of Export-Import Cargo
Duty Assessment and payment of Import Cargo
Export clearance and incentive assessment
EDI framework and mechanism
- International Trade Logistics
Understanding Trade logistics in Indian Context 30
Choice of Mode of Transport
Packaging, labeling and marking
Dry Ports and containerization
Port Operations and infrastructure in India
- Last date of applications: 15th October, 2020.
- Lists of short listed applicants will be placed on IIFT website latest by 16 September – 30th October, 2020
- Short listed applicants will submit the course fee to IIFT latest by 16th September – 10th November,2020
Graduation degree from recognized University OR Diploma holders with two years of post-diploma work experience.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Course feeE: Rs.75,000/- (non-refundable, after admission) payable by 10th November 2020. SC/ST/PH Candidates: 50% fee concession (subject to document verification).
- All class sessions are live and facilitate two-way interaction between participants and Faculty.
- Participants can see the faculty and the slides and also raise and answer questions
- Lifetime Access to the Learning Web Portal with Course Materials and numerous useful documents
- Rich Learning Experience with Interactive and Innovative Teaching Aids
- Synergy between peers and faculty members through Discussion Forums to build a Blended Learning Community
- Platform/Device Independent: Attending the session from anywhere using desktop/ laptop/ tablet/ Mobile
- Regular evaluation ensures that the participant has, indeed, imbibed both the knowledge and its Applications.
Why to attend this?
Increasing globalization and liberalization of the world economy has seen a rapid increase not only in the growth of the international trade but also in the complex nature of problems posed by sweeping changes in the systems of international business.
The opportunities and challenges presented by the increasing internationalization of business are growing and to manage them successfully the need for the knowledgeable and skilled professionals/managers is assiduously growing.
This program, therefore, equips the students with comprehensive knowledge and skills on various aspects of International business including the structure of International trade operations, regulatory guidelines, documentary formalities, shipping documents, packaging, security in international trade , transaction cost, freight forwarding, logistics and role of the other intermediaries etc.
Mr. Rakesh Kumar Ojha
PH. 011-39147200-05 (Extn-408/422), 011-39147315 (D)
Ms. Richa Dua, Marketing Executive (MDP)
Ph: 011-39147200-05 Ext: 602, Mob: 9650875969