IIT Bombay is offering an Online Certificate Program in Digital Marketing & Data Analytics. The course will be conducted from September 5, 2020, to February 27, 2020.
IIT Bombay’s Certificate Program in Digital Marketing and Applied Analytics provides an immersive learning experience in gaining a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing platforms and tools as well as techniques and metrics.
This program delivered via live online sessions will enable marketing, sales, business professionals, and entrepreneurs to expand their organization’s market share through digital marketing and learn how to measure and predict their digital marketing ROI to accelerate business growth.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Why care about Digital Marketing?
- Inbound Marketing Funnel & Customer Journey Inbound Vs. Outbound
- Digital Marketing: Channels Owned, Earned & Paid Media
- Content Marketing: What is Content Marketing, Buyer Persona, The Purchase Funnel/ Buying Stages Types of Content – Blogs, eBook, Case Study, Video, Infographics.
- Basics of Blogging: What is Social Media Marketing Social Media Statistics Overview of Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest)
- Social Media Marketing: Introduction to Digital Marketing Creating presence through content across social media platforms; Managing and driving engagement on each social media platform; Guidelines and best practices Social media platforms: Case studies Why Video?; OTT Video Platforms Video Marketing for B2C Businesses; Video Marketing for B2B Businesses; YouTube: Creating presence, exploring features (live streaming, video uploads, etc.), generating organic views.
- Video Marketing: How Search Engines Work On-page and Off-page; SEO Keyword Research; Technical SEO Mobile; SEO Schema Markups; Link Building; Social SEO; Local SEO; International SEO; Logfile Analysis; SEO Audits; SEO Tools Algorithm Updates.
This program will be highly beneficial for Early professionals who want to enter or are looking to switch from an existing field into digital marketing Traditional marketers, sales, communications, and brand managers keen on developing digital marketing skillset.
INR 1,00,000 + GST
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register for the course is July 21, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on ICT Tools for Teaching, Learning Process & Institutes by IIT Roorkee [Aug 10-21]: Register by Aug 3.