The Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune in association with the Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) is organizing a 12 weeks Online Training and Certification Program on Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning.
During this 12 weeks intensive course, the experts will teach the fundamentals of cybersecurity and advanced topics including digital forensics, reverse engineering, malware analysis, vulnerability analysis, exploit mitigation, and tools and techniques for Cyber Security professionals. The sessions include theory as well as hands-on practice sessions for the topics. The syllabus of the course is designed by a team of academicians, DRDO experts, and Cybersecurity advisors.
- Probability Theory and Pattern Recognition (2 weeks)
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning (2 weeks)
- Computer Vision (2 weeks)
- Big Data Analysis and Algorithms (2 weeks)
- Augmented Reality (2 weeks)
- Natural Language Processing (2 weeks)
Graduates from any discipline aiming for a successful career in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. IT professionals who wish to enhance their AI skills, Officers from Tri-services, R&D professionals, or anyone who wants to develop expertise in the field of AI.
- Fees for Entrance Test: Free
- Fees for the Course: Rs. 17,700/- (including GST @18%)
Interested candidates can register online for the course by clicking here.
The last date to register is February 15, 2021. The entrance test ensures the qualification for enrolling in the course. DIAT Certified Artificial Intelligence Professional will be awarded after successful completion, to claim your state-of-the-art skill set.
- Date of Entrance Test: 20th February 2021
- Date of Result Declaration: 22nd February 2021
- Last date of payment of fees: 26th February [After qualifying]
- Date of Commencement of Course: 28th February 2021
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.