Registrations are invited for CBSE Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 by Govt of India from Aug 31 to Sept 30. The last date of registration is 30 Sept.
Welcome to the CBSE Aryabhata Ganit Challenge- 2021. Mathematics is not just a collection of facts, principles, theories and models but a way of life and a social enterprise too. Mathematics and its applications surround us in diverse and multiple ways. This demands that we understand Maths and its applications and also realize that many problems and challenges of the day can be solved through this
Our Nation is celebrating Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav – India@75. Therefore, the theme of this year’s Aryabhata Ganit Challenge is chosen as “India’s Mathematical Heritage: शून्य से शिखर तक”. Through this Challenge, we want to nurture your curiosity and want you to engage with some content that demands your critical and logical thinking.
The quiz is being organized by CBSE, under the Ministry of Education, GoI in collaboration with MyGov, under Ministry of Electronics &IT, GoI. Access to the quiz will only be through the MyGov platform and no other channel.
- This is a timed quiz with 25 questions to be answered in 900 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
The quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
Interested candidates can register for the same via this page.
E-Certificate of participation may be downloaded by all participants who successfully finish the quiz.
You may also be interested in: