The Visvesvasraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Online FDP on Application of Sustainable Construction Engineering for Enhancing Durability of Existing Structures from July 19 to 23, 2021.
The FDP is planned to disseminate and discuss the ongoing technical advancement, constraints, and other significant issues of sustainable
construction engineering in context to the durability of Civil Engineering Structures.
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, formerly Visvesvaraya Regional College of Engineering, Nagpur, is a public engineering and research institution in Nagpur, Maharashtra, in central India.
- Introduction to Sustainable Engineering
- Durability as a Measure for Sustainable Construction.
- Non Destructive technology for Condition Assessment
- Sustainable Material for durability: SelfHealing Concrete
- Sustainable Material for durability: Mortars and Masonry
- Sustainable Material for durability: Pre-Cast Units
- Sustainable Material for durability: Construction Chemicals
- Sustainable Techniques for durability: Functional parameters
- Sustainable Techniques for durability: Mitigation of corrosion in Reinforcement Steel
- Quality Control and Maintenance Management
- Life Cycle Analysis/ Costing of Sustainable Construction
- Application of digital technology for maintenance of structures
- Application of IoT is sustainable Construction
- Stress management for Construction Engineer
Who can Attend?
Faculty members from AICTE approved institutions, PG students, and research scholars from educational institutions, and professionals from industries and Government departments are eligible to participate.
The course will be conducted by distinguished faculty members from reputed National & International Institutions along with Industry Experts.
Registration for the FDP is free of cost. To register for the FDP, click here.
E-Certificate will be issued to participants with a minimum of 80% attendance in the whole course and a minimum of 60% marks in the online examination conducted at the end of FDP.
You might also be interested in: