Applications are invited for ONGC Swachhta Fellowship Program 2022. The last date of application is 19 June.
About ONGC Swachhta Fellowship Program
The ONGC Foundation Swacchta Fellowship program provides a unique opportunity for young leaders across India to work toward one of the most pressing challenges in India relating to “Hygiene and Sanitation”. The fellows will get an opportunity to work in the sector of ‘WASH’.
The fellows will work as support to the organization in the actual field and work on the issues at the grass-root level. It is an opportunity for enthusiastic people, willing to work and contribute to society in the domain of sanitation.
- The fellowship will help to create awareness about the importance of hygiene and sanitation in everyone’s life.
- This program will contribute to the Hon’ble Prime Minister’s Swachh Bharat Mission.
- The fellows will learn about the importance of sanitation and Hygiene.
- Fellows will get a chance to work on the WASH program.
- The fellow will contribute toward behavioural change communication for using IHHL (Individual Household Latrine).
- The fellows will get hands-on experience with grassroots challenges and implementation modules which will help them in charting a worthy social work career.
- The Fellows will make a change at the grassroots level.
- Fellows are required to evaluate the need for groundwork, and prove support in research and development for better outcomes of the Swachhta Fellowship Program by the ONGC Foundation.
Education: MBA/MA or Post graduate in Social Sciences (Social Work/Sociology, Development Studies/ Rural Development, public health, policies, political sciences)
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Fluency in English and Hindi, any Regional language.
Age: Not more than 26 years as on 1st June.
- Planning and Monitoring regular progress of Urjak Fellows and providing them with regular feedback.
- End-to-End Management of Survey to be undertaken in various schools across states by Urjak fellows.
- Conducting routine review meetings with the team of Urjak fellows.
- Overseeing the implementation of school surveys at the grassroots level.
- Ensure Behaviour change towards toilet use amongst community members.
- Coordinating and regulating data collection, collation, and analysis.
- Build network and connect with district administration and agencies.
- Provide programmatic and technical support to project teams and partner organizations for strengthening thematic engagements.
- Provide technical assistance to field implementation teams on improving WASH activities that aim to improve the quality of the lives of the community in a sustainable manner through community-centric approaches.
- Collaborate and assist in designing IEC materials and facilitating training programs.
Rs. 25000/-monthly stipend.
- Fellowship terms must be RECEIVED BY 12:00 pm EST on (19th June 2022) on the ONGC scholar portal after the initial review, selected applicants will be invited for an on-site interview.
- Invited applicants will be scheduled for on-site interviews in the month of June.
- Notification of application status (i.e. interview) will also be made by email. Final decisions for the Fellowship will be made on or around 3rd Week of June.
|Submission Start Date:||8th June 2022|
|Last Submission Date** :||19th June 2022|
- Bihar (1)
- Odisha (3)
- West Bengal & Tamil Nadu (1)
- Tripura (1)
- Meghalaya (3)
- Assam (2)
- Andhra Pradesh (3)
- Goa & Gujarat (1)
The fellowship is designed to help the fellows to develop leadership competencies.
- Space to innovate and grow: Fellowship programs facilitate personal and professional development. For individuals working on some of the most complex problems in society, this provides the space to learn and grow and exposure to new ideas and techniques.
- Personal growth and enhanced status: Catalyst for personal growth (it led to an increase in confidence, knowledge, and capacity) and provides participants with opportunities for professional development. The exposure, access to networks, and diversity help to acquire new skills and fast-track their careers.
- Career Development: Professional fellowships exist for the specific purpose of introducing a new generation of professionals to established leaders in their fields. These Fellowships include training, mentorships, and other networking opportunities to connect fellows with executives, speakers, and mentors, many of whom are fellowship alumni themselves.
- Contribution to issues and Society: Fellows continue to be change agents even after the duration of the fellowship, are seen as thought leaders, stay connected to social justice, contribute to innovation, programs and policies, and continue to give back to their organizations and society at large.
You may also be interested in:
- Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program 2023-24 [50 Fellows, Stipend of Rs. 61 L]: Apply by Sep 8